That went fast, holy crap! Yes – that’s correct – it’s now time to register for our FINAL FALL Autocross! Come enjoy a grand ole’ time with the BMWCCA Illini Chapter at our Fall Autocross. Let’s end with a huge crowd! Bring all your friends, all your cars, and let’s have some fun. Sean is looking for help – so if you are interested in working behind the scenes to make it a success, CONTACT HIM!
Please Click Here to register! I’ll be getting more information on the website very soon! You will need to register for an account before viewing event information.
What do you need?
- Snell 2005 M or SA helmet or newer – helmets can be as low as $70 for a Snell M2010 helmet – search the web or contact Sean Hayes for assistance – DOT helmets are not acceptable!
- A car prepared properly for autocrossing (see Illini Chapter AutoX Checklist)
- Car Classing – we are using 2014 SCCA Classing Rules – please view their rulebook by clicking here. Please locate your class in advance and include it in your registration!
- Valid Driver’s License – please bring with you to the autocross, we will be checking them.
- Current BMWCCA or SAE membership – if you want the discount, please bring your member card. Sorry, no exceptions on this!
- If under 18, a signed and notarized minor waiver, or bring both your parents
- Register – in advance!
What’s the cost?
BMWCCA and SAE members get a $10 discounted rate (each day)! Join BMWCCA for a promotional rate of $38! Talk to Sean Hayes to find out more. Paying online, in advance, also saves another $5!
Online Payment Cost
Saturday or Sunday BMWCCA/SAE Members – $25
Sat & Sun BMWCCA/SAE Members – $45
Saturday or Sunday Non-Members – $35
Sat & Sun Non-Members – $65
ON SITE Payment Cost (paid in cash the day of the event)
Saturday or Sunday BMWCCA/SAE Members – $30
Sat & Sun BMWCCA/SAE Members – $50
Saturday or Sunday Non-Members – $40
Sat & Sun Non-Members – $70
Saturday and Sunday’s Schedule:
Site Open: 6:30am
Registration: 7:00am to 8:45am
Course Open for walking: 7:00am – 9:15am
Technical & Helmet Inspection: 7:30am to 9:00am
Course Walk: 9:00am
Driver’s Meeting: 9:15am
First Car Off: ~ 9:45am
Looking forward to seeing you all out there!