After a very successful Spring weekend autocross – it’s that time again – July 12 will be our next autocross! Please join us!
Please Click Here to register! You will need to register for an account before viewing event information.
What do you need?
- Snell 2005 M or SA helmet or newer – helmets can be as low as $70 for a Snell M2010 helmet – search the web or contact Sean Hayes for assistance – DOT helmets are not acceptable!
- A car prepared properly for autocrossing (see Illini Chapter AutoX Checklist)
- Car Classing – we are using 2014 SCCA Classing Rules – please view their rulebook by clicking here. Please locate your class in advance and include it in your registration!
- Valid Driver’s License – please bring with you to the autocross, we will be checking them.
- Current BMWCCA or SAE membership – if you want the discount, please bring your member card.
- If under 18, a signed and notarized minor waiver, or bring both your parents
- Register – in advance!
What’s the cost?
BMWCCA and SAE members get a $10 discounted rate (each day)! Join BMWCCA for a promotional rate of $38! Talk to Sean Hayes to find out more. Paying online, in advance, also saves another $5!
Online Payment Cost
BMWCCA/SAE Members – $25
Non-Members – $35
ON SITE Payment Cost (paid in cash the day of the event)
BMWCCA/SAE Members – $30
Non-Members – $40
Saturday and Sunday’s Schedule:
Site Open: 6:30am
Registration: 7:00am to 8:45am
Course Open for walking: 7:00am – 9:15am
Technical & Helmet Inspection: 7:30am to 9:00am
Course Walk: 9:00am
Driver’s Meeting: 9:15am
First Car Off: ~ 9:45am
Looking forward to seeing you all out there!